Friday, May 23, 2014

scenes from the ballpark

There's something so perfectly summer about going to a ballgame.

The sights, sounds, smells, people. All of it felt like such an official start to summer for us. Matt treated his brother and we splurged on all you can eat club seats for the game. My cute fiancĂ© decided to use this as an opportunity to ask his brother to be the best man in our wedding – so sweet and exciting.

The whole night we were spoiled with a great view of the game, along with so many delicious snack and food options, plus all the ice cream our stomachs could handle. Worse things have definitely happened, right? Not to mention the Tribe decided to finally get a win for us!

I'm welcoming you with open arms, summer.

5 comments:

  1. I love the bag that says "happiness is a peanut"! So cute and fun! Thanks for sharing these snippets :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove baseball games! Going to a Red Sox/Angels game in August with my Dad and Brother. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baseball season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures! I have been dying to go to a game...any game! Summer is definitely welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, these photos absolutely give me the sweetest memories of being outdoors, yelling at unfavorable calls, and eating junk food at ball games.

    ReplyDelete