Thursday, May 29, 2014

hike | whipps ledges



Ask Matt, and he'll tell you I've been bugging him to go hiking for months. Literally. Towards the end of our long, long winter here in Ohio we tried to get out and hike until minutes later when my shoes and socks got soaked through. Not fun. Not warm. Not exactly the hiking experience I was going for. 

Last week we finally got a chance to spend some time exploring and climbing in the metroparks near home. I was looking forward to it all day, and I was not left disappointed afterwards. We packed up a dinner in my pack and headed off into the woods and rocks. We climbed up to a nice little spot and sat down with our grub and just enjoyed the view and moment together. Best evening spent with nature and my favorite guy. I'm already ready for the next adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my kind of date! :) I love that you got a chance to go hiking (with cute hiking gear, too!) and enjoy the outdoors. Especially without wet feet. I definitely know how that can put a damper on a hike!

    ReplyDelete