Thursday, January 02, 2014

NYC // part 2

I'm so grateful to have such wonderful memories from this trip and I know it's one I will never, ever forget (for many, many reasons!) I have dreamed about finally visiting NYC for so long, and especially at Christmastime. When Matt first told me that we were going I couldn't believe it. We were counting down the months, weeks, and then days until the trip. It felt like it would never come but the anticipation was a big part of all the fun! 

This trip exceeded all the expectations I built up in my mind over the years and just blew me away. We saw so many beautiful things, experienced an amazing, huge, spectacular, vibrant city, and spent a few days making memories upon memories.  And now, I can't wait to go back!

10 comments:

  1. I think your trip to NYC is something not to forget
    easily c: Lovely pictures and the proposal is just
    so romantic! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome trip! I love these pictures!!

    breakfastattifanis.blogspot.com
    Tifani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Looks like such a blast! Those gigantic ornaments look like fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad it was such an amazing trip for you!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos! And I miss this city. Ahh! NYC at Christmastime just sounds like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great photos--and so many great memories for you, too! Aside from your adorable engagement photos, I am in love with those bridge photos. It might be the PNW girl in me, but rain and fogginess has an odd charm to me. Sounds/looks like a great trip to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great pictures! Now you will always have an extra special place in your heart for NYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last photo is so stunning :) I love the fog. Also, I've been meaning to tell you--cutest winter coat ever, I'm seriously obsessed with it haha! So glad you guys had such a nice time in NYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, so beautiful. I love the idea of NYC around the holidays. Looks like you had a great time! So happy I stumbled upon your blog!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like so much fun! beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete