Monday, December 23, 2013

i'm ENGAGED!

So I've been pretty absent around the blog lately (don't worry, I'll be in full-on blogging mode again after Christmas) but I just wanted to pop in for an important announcement!
Matt and I are officially engaged! Is it supposed to take so long to sink in that it's actually happening? Because I totally don't feel like I'm engaged at all yet. Does it ever sink in?

I can't wait to share all of my photos and story from this special night, along with my other NYC photos I've taken so far! I'm so blessed and overjoyed for what's to come, friends. 

15 comments:

  1. CONGRATS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. I just got married two and a half months ago, so I remember this feeling all too well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :) EEEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Such an exciting time for you both. Your ring is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy! I think I've almost got every mode of social media covered now, right? :) Anyway, I cannot wait to hear all of the details, girl! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO happy for you!! EEK!! And yes, eventually it will sink in. But I still can burn a good 10 minutes staring at my engagement ring in the sunlight. That doesn't have to ever wear off :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so exciting!!! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Congratulations. You'll be on cloud nine for a while - it's a truly fabulous feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! You have exciting times ahead of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yayayayayay!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for the two of you! I can't wait to hear about how it happened. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations!! That's so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pretty sure that when you first announced you were going to NYC, I thought in my head, "She's going to get engaged." haha

    So happy for you guys! Enjoy every moment and Merry Christmas!! Can't wait to hear the story and see more pics from your trip! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete