Sunday, July 15, 2012

lately, instagram edition

Lots of instagram photos for your viewing pleasure today!

Just some of our fun adventures documented through my phone lens:

We've had some good times lately just enjoying all that summer has to offer us. Delicious food, zoo trips, drive in movies, and naps in the park. What a life. I can't believe it's already mid-July! I'll be back in classes before I know it. I'm ready to savor this next month and a half of summer! I'm planning baseball games, more naps in the park, plenty of picnics, day trips, and (hopefully) camping.

I'll be away for a few days visiting a lake house with Matt and some friends. It's likely I won't be able to post while I'm there, but if I get the chance I'll jump right on it! 

Have an awesome Sunday-Wednesday!

1 comment: